Take the Trip of a Lifetime!
And you can win a free travel mug! Announcing the release of Trip of a Lifetime: An Anthology.
What is your idea of the trip of a lifetime? Is it relaxing on a sandy
Caribbean beach? Traveling through
parts of Europe? Or do you prefer to stay
closer to home and travel through your imagination? Sometimes the trip of a
lifetime can be the one you never expected to take. And sometimes a trip
becomes quite memorable for the wrong reasons.
In this collection of short stories, poetry, and non-fiction, you will find our contributors' ideas of the "trip of a lifetime." Perhaps you'll find your own ideas in these pages, or perhaps we'll spark the desire for you to go out and make your own memories!
To celebrate the release of this anthology in both paperback and ebook formats, Sleeping Cat Books will send a Trip of a Lifetime travel mug to one reader chosen at random (see website for image). The rules for entering this drawing are below.
Trip of a Lifetime: An Anthology is now available in paperback (http://sleepingcatbooks.com/trip-store.html) and for Kindle (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A9ZJWYQ), NOOK (http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-storm-is-coming-various/1109651115?ean=2940015727876), and Kobo (http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Trip-of-a-Lifetime/book-R8iEe9djM0qE1mXzG57BoQ/page1.html?s=ep0CfocqHk-fAKdoh4lw6w&r=1).
Rules for Entry
· One entry per paperback copy ordered.
· Only orders placed through Sleeping Cat Books (http://sleepingcatbooks.com/trip-store.html) are eligible for entry.
· Orders placed and paid in full prior to 12:01 am Saturday, 1 December 2012 are eligible.
· Contributors to this anthology and their family members are eligible provided they place orders through the website at full retail cost.
· The winner will be chosen at random on 3 December 2012 from all of the eligible entries. The winner's first name will be announced on the Sleeping Cat Books blog (http://www.sarah-holroyd.com/blog/) that day.
· In the event that we are unable to contact the winner by 10 December, a second name will be chosen at random and announced on that day.